Professional 48V 75AH Floor Scrubber Battery With High Energy Density
- long life & deep cycle( over 2000cycles @ 100%DOD)
- with built-in PCM/BMS protection
- super quick charge/discharge performance
- safe pressure valve design ( no explosion, no fire)
- high energy density
- low self-discharge( <3% per month,<15% per year)
- 1/3 weight & 1/2 volume of lead acid battery
1. General Information
This specification defines the performance of rechargeable LiFePO4 battery pack describes the type, performance, technical characteristics, warning and caution of the battery pack.
||Battery operation temperature range @charging
||Normal charge voltage
||Recommended float charge voltage(for Standby use)
||Allowed MAX charge current
||60A@Battery initial Temp 25±5℃
||Recommended charge current
||Battery operation temperature range @discharging
||Output Voltage Range
||Allowed discharge current
||100A withstand 30min @Battery initial Temp 25±5℃
||Peak discharge current
||350A withstand 3s
||Discharge Cut-off voltage
||Storage Temperature & Humidity Range
||Short: within one month
|Long term: above one month
||≤3% per month; ≤15% per year
||≤1.5%per month; ≤8% per year
Customize Any of The Following Battery Packs as Required
Can be customized according to the requirements of 3.7V, 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V, 18.5V, 22.2V, 25.9V, 36V, 48V, 60V, 72V
BMS specification of 75Ah lithium battery 48 volts rechargeable:
Cell overcharge detection voltage: 3.90V±50mV
Cell overcharge recovery voltage: 3.80V±100mV
Cell over-discharge recovery voltage: 2.30V±100mV
Rated operational charge current: 75 A
Over current detection: 100±30A
BMS impedance: ≤20mΩ
a. Life 2000 cycles, more than 85%.
b. Large overcharge tolerance and safer performance.
c. Self balance.
d. Four times higher energy density than Lead-acid battery.
e. Light weight and smaller than Lead-acid battery.
f. High temperature performance.
g. Low self discharge
3. Electrical Characteristics & Test Condition
Testing Conditions: Ambient Temperature: 25±5℃; Huminity:45%~75%.
Electrical Characteristics & Test Condition
Testing Conditions: Ambient Temperature: 25±5℃; Huminity:45%~75%.
||Test the internal resistance of 50% SOC battery pack with 1 kHz AC internal resistance test instrument.
||Rest for 1 hour after fully charged, then discharge with 0.33C current until the battery reaches the discharge cutoff voltage. Repeat above process for three times, if the discharge time is not less than 180 minutes, you can stop and define the Discharging current*time value (Ah) as battery capacity.
||Short circuit protection
||MAX charge Current
||Charging with this current for more than 0.5h and the added temperature of battery pack less than 20℃.
||MAX discharge Current
||Discharging with this current for more than 10min and the added temperature of battery pack less than 35℃.
Cycle life (DOD%100)
||Discharge with the current of 0.5C until it can’t discharge, and then rest it for 1h. Charge the battery following CC(0.33C)/CV(14.6V) mode to full capacity, and then rest it for 1h. Repeat above process until full charged capacity is no more than 80% of normal value. Accumulated times is defined as cycle life.
||At 25±5℃ discharge the battery with the current of 0.33C to the cut-off voltage. Store the battery at various temperatures for 2h and discharge the battery with 0.33C to the cut-off voltage. Record the ratio between discharging & charging capacity.
||Charge Retention ability
||Charge the battery to full capacity and store it for 28days, and then discharge it with 0.33C to the cut-off voltage.
No fire, no explosion
Charing to 3.7v and do nail penetration test, there is no fire, no explosion, no any other obvious changes.
Nail Penetration Test and Overcharge Test
After testing, no fire and no explosion, that is definitely approved than our lithium batteries deserve you.
4. Circuit Protection
The batteries are supplied with a LiFePO4 Battery Management System (BMS)that can monitor and optimized each single prismatic cell during charge & discharge, to protect the battery pack overcharge, over discharge, short circuit. Overall, the BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate running.
||Over-charge protection for each cell
|Over-charge release for each cell
|Over-charge release method
||Under the release voltage
||Over-discharge protection for each cell
|Over-discharge release for each cell
|Over-discharge release method
||Above the release value
||Discharge over current protection
|Protection delay time
|Over current release method
||Release after 8s.
Over & Lower
|Battery over temperature
|Battery Lower temperature @charging
· Energy Storage Systems (ESS)
· Hybrid Grid back-up
· Remote area power systems
· Communications systems
· Electric vehicles
· Marine environments
· Military & Aviation
· Industrial Machinery
· Uninterruptible Power Supplies
· CCTV & Data Transfer
• We offer 3 years warranty for battery packs in low discharge rate (below 1C) applications,
• We offer 2 years warranty for battery packs in high discharge rate (1~3C) applications.
• For charger / BMS, here are one year warranty.
◆For long time storage ,the battery should be charged to Approx 60% SOC ,its corresponding voltage should be 1.05times of nominal voltage(24V,36V,60Vor72V),usually it's voltage in shipment .The battery should be kept in storage in dry and ventilated place.
◆ The battery pack and charger should be stored in clean, dry and ventilated place, avoid contacting with corrosive materials and be away from fire and heat.
We do below test before delivering
Capacity test, High current discharge test,Low temperature test, Short circuit test, Over charging test,
Over discharging test, Cycle performance test, Crush test, Impact test, Vibration test, High temperature test
- We have more than 10 years experience in exporting lithium batteries
- Special packaging design--We can provide packaging design services according to customers' guidance and experience, including Print the design of inner box and carton. no need to worry about design because we have professional designers working in our factory.
- Within the warranty period, any defective products will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- Can design various sizes, capacity and logo customized.
- With IEC, UL, PSE, UN38.3 and other lithium battery safety standards approved.
- Professional after-sales service system, When the batteries or BMS are broken during the warranty period, we provide a replacement.
Battery Pack Delivery
• By Air Door to Door Service
• By Sea Door to Door Service
• By Express: EMS, TNT, UPS, FedEx
1. What's your advantage?
Small order is acceptable, zero risk, quality assurance.
2. Can you accept OEM and ODM services?
Yes, just tell me your requirements and we will provide you with the best solution.
3. What are your payment channels?
TT, L/C, West Union etc.
4. What service do you provide?
All our batteries have passed the safe test and performance test before shipment.
Support printing your logo on the battery.
Small order is acceptable.
5. Is your lithium battery reliable?
Yes. Overcharged, over-discharged, nail penetration test, all protected by our battery.
6. Can I get a lower price if I order large quantities?
Yes, very competitive prices with more quantity.
7. How you shipping the goods and how long it will take?
Normally FEDEX, DHL,UPS etc, around 4-7 days.
8. Can I just try samples for the first order?
Yes, 1 pcs sample and small trial order are acceptable.
24 hours customer service, waiting for your inquiry!